By clicking on the "Confirm" button below you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Contributions are not tax deductible. Montana state law allows an individual contribution of $180 for the primary and a contribution of $180 for the general election.
CONTRIBUTE BY MAIL
Send a check to:
Curtiss for Commissioner
c/o Treasurer Barbara Berens
PO Box 7014
Missoula, MT 59807
Federal regulations require that all campaign contributors provide their employment information. Please include a note with your donation providing your Employer and Occupation.
Contributions to the Friends of Commissioner Curtiss are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. That law prohibits federal contributions from corporations, labor unions, and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence. All contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. State law allows individual contributions of $180 for each election. Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.